Welcome to RePixelated! We’re proud of our work, and we hope that we can help you the same way we helped our past clients. Take a look below to view our work, and maybe even get some inspiration if you’re stuck.
Your name here – yoursite.com
No Siesta for the Fiesta – nosiestaforthefiesta.org
Services: Management, New site design
A simple site showcasing a livestream of the event, along with sponsorship messages and a table of perks available for extra donations.
- Speedy two-week turnaround, including polish
- Featured a livestream (outsourced)
- Required approval from major sponsors who were “blown away”
Tony Photographs – tonyphotographs.com
Services: Management, New site design, Graphic design
A regularly updated gallery for an amateur photographer. Updates are posted by the Owner, with additional services provided by RePixelated Management.
- Logo designed by RePixelated’s Outer Orbital team
- Images are watermarked before upload
- Owner creates his own posts independently
- Additional design work by RePixelated to accommodate owner requests
Signs by Tomorrow of Albuquerque – signsbytomorrow.com/abqeast
Type: Retail, No sales
Size: Very large
A franchise location with preformatted content utilizing RePixelated Management to customize and update text and images.
- Updates to text and image content
- Content quality controlled by the site owner
- Also uses Digital Simplicity service from RePixelated Technologies
The Rosary Lady – therosarylady.com
Services: Existing site redesign
A complete redesign to modernize the storefront to bring simplicity, a responsive layout, and new features.
- Moved from a static HTML site to a Content Management System (CMS)
- New design with a responsive layout to adapt to mobile devices
- CMS allowed for easier product additions
- Improved purchase flow from individual items via a PayPal link to a cart system with PayPal processing
Ed’s Car Parts – edscarparts.com
Type: Retail, No sales
Services: New site design
A local small business site with links to search through inventory (via external service).
- Designed with Webs.com
- Client requested integration with existing inventory search tool
- Site also includes a separate mobile view instead of a responsive layout
Theta-Zeta Chapter of Kappa Sigma – thetazeta.org
Type: Social (Fraternity)
Services: Management, Existing site redesign
An informational site designed for new members, potential members, current members, alumni, and parents.
- Redesigned from a static HTML site to Webs.com, then again to WordPress
- Updated to Content Management System (CMS) (WordPress) allowing for easier posting and editing of content
- Enabled online payments via PayPal for events and other fraternity expenses